Elder Millard with his mission president

Elder Millard with his mission president

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Villa Alemana

Hola Hola! We are working hard on finding some new investigators, but the fruits still have not come. Villa Alemana is a very special place. It has not been known for baptizing very much, but thats just because of the reputation. The reputation of an area can be detrimental to the amount of faith that one has. I´m not going to let the bad reputation of Villa Alemana Oeste get my faith down. We are going to keep praying as if everything depended on the Lord, and work as if everything depended on us. I know that here in the next little while, after our trial of faith has passed, we will recieve a recompense of our labors. This is my last area, I have to work like there is no tomorow. ha I´m going to really have to put in practice what I have learned in the mission and always have a good attitude about whats going on. Often times, we find ourselves in the streets, after lunch at about 3:30, and it seems like a ghost town. The sun is beeting down, there is little to no breeze, and everyone is sleeping haha. But we are still animated and I´m doing everything I can to have a good attitude.

Elder Perez and I are getting along great. We have truly gained the confidence of the zone and we are seeing miracles! Last week, there were only 3 people with baptisimal date attending church in the whole zone, and this week, we got over double digits.

I met a man named Pastor Moses the other day. He is a blind mad that is quite the character. He misunderstood me when I presented myself. Ever since, he has called me Helder Miyagr. haha Elder Perez and I got a kick out of that.

Love you all! sorry, I was kinda short on time this week.

Elder Millard

No comments:

Post a Comment